The Future

I honestly can't be sure what my future is going to be, from a personal standpoint. Ideally, I'd really love to be able to have a stable job in my field and enough financial stability to support myself, but thats just wishful thinking. I always feel like no matter how far you plan ahead, things will always change and twist, so the answers you may have to any questions about the future can be different from even year to year. I suppose that thats a good argument for living in the moment, since planning ahead might as well be futile with all the uncontrollable changes in the world and ourselves that can alter anything I might assume about my own future, and with all the wild changes that have happened in the past few years, I honestly don't have an answer for what I think might happen, only what I hope might happen. I know my own aspirations are pretty basic by default, I just want financial stability and contentment in my career, no matter what it ends up being or where I end up going. I wish I could have a solid answer for what I think about the future or what I personally think is going to happen, but I really don't, all I know is that things are going to change, and keep changing, and never stop changing, and never stay still, I just hope they go okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hitchhikers Guide

The Aquatic Uncle

American Gods